IP Video 9100B can be connected to up to 4 BNC video sources and has a built in web server, this enables live images to be accessed via any web browser either locally or worldwide via the internet.
This great little gadget is perfect for live security monitoring, online education, time-shift access to your tv programmes, video gaming or playing DVDs over LAN or Internet.
The IP Video 9100B is equipped with cutting edge embedded server technology, it has 4 Video inputs, 1 Audio input and an RJ45 Ethernet port. The network level access means there is no need to plug in your computer to broadcast the video/audio channels, and observation can be carried worldwide via a web browser.
- Monitor up to 4 video cameras over the internet or LAN using a web browser
- Integrated web server allows control via a web browser
- Operates as a standalone unit, no need to run a separate PC
- Application: Security, on-line education, time-shift access to TV programmes, video gaming or playing DVDs over LAN or Internet
- Embedded Web server - no need to run a separate PC
- Multiple AV feeds - 4 BNC Video inputs & 1 Audio Input
- Round Robin - view 4 video on one screen
- Record 4 channels in 4 separate files
- Motion Detection: Three Sensitivity Levels
- Send detected images to preset email addresses
- Ftp detected images to a preset FTP server
- Resolution: True 640x480, 352x288, 320x240, 176x144
- Quality: Low, High, Medium, Clarity, Motion
- Color Setup: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation
- Supports fixed IP, PPPOE, DHCP , DDNS
- Support Internet Explorer, MSN & Yahoo Messenger, AmCap, WmCAP, VWCap, VidCap programs
- 1x main enclosure: 4 BNC video connectors, 1 audio connector, 1x RJ45 connector, 1x power connector, dimensions 125mm x 95mm x 25mm, metal case
- 1x CAT5 cable with RJ45 connectors
- 2x Composite video cable
- 1x CD including the user's manual and software
- 1x Quick installation guide
- 4x BNC to RCA adapter
- 1x Power supply adapter: 5v dc, 1A, Max: 5W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +55°C
This product can be used in conjunction with the Omnima Embedded controller SKU16140. The embedded controller can be set up as a DHCP server to connect IP Video to the Internet. The embedded controller can also be programmed to control IP Video settings.
This product forms a part of the Omnima MEM automation system. To find out more click here:
Omnima Forum - Automation systems